Sunday, January 30, 2011

day six

Day Six: Post a photo of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day. Why did you choose this person? What do you admire most about their life? What can you do to make your life more fulfilling?





If I could trade places with ANYONE... I would trade places with my step dad, 9 years ago.  I would have made sure he wouldn't have died.  I would have prevented all of this pain and emptiness from happening. I would have made sure my family would have never been torn apart.  I also would have loved to switch lives with him because he truly was the most amazing man I have EVER met.  He had zero enemies.  He had the stupidest jokes, he was so sweet.  He was compassionate, and charming, and honestly the greatest guy I have ever met.  I hated him when I first met him.  And I mean I HAAAAATED him.  My mom and dad had just divorced, and there this guy was.  Trying to act like my dad. Screw that. I did everything to sabotage the  relationship between him and my mother.  And no matter how rude I was to him, he was always so kind.  He would have me over and let me play on his computer, buy me slurpees, and just talked to me like he was a friend and not trying to replace my dad.  I ended up loving him as my father.  Don't get me wrong I love my dad so much, but Pop was special.  He showed us all how to love.  I mean even my Dad was friends with him.  How often is the ex husband and husband friends?! Uhhh never.  I just wish he was still alive.  It's been 9 years since he went missing to this day...and it still hurts just as much.  Tomorrow Sonny, Ikaika and I are going into Vegas...and we're going to go visit Pops grave.  This will be the first time I bring Ikaika there, and it hurts so much to know that he will never get to teach him how to change the oil or the spark plugs in the car like he taught me.  I hate January. I miss Pop so much.  And I am going to strive to be more like him so I can have him with me always. 

RIP Richard Charles Carno.  You are the greatest man, I will ever know. 

Two ducks are in a bath tub one duck says, "hey can you pass me the soap?"  The other one says, "what do I look like a radio!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment