Tuesday, January 25, 2011

day two

Day Two: Post a photo of you & the person you have been the closest with for the longest. Why is this person special to you?




The person(s) I have been closest with the longest are my cousins Cortney & Kristin.  Now, some may say oh but family doesn't count. Wah Wah... I consider these girls my best friends so ha!! Ever since we were young we've always lived next to, or near each other.  Whenever I am having a bad day I call Cort... I'd call Krissy but the hoeski never answers her phone. :) We always have so much fun together.  Man writing this makes me miss them so much.  We seriously have some of the greatest memories and inside jokes. I love them and I honestly don't know what I would do without them. 

LOVE YOU GUYS HOODED HOMIES FOR LYFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment