Monday, January 24, 2011

day uno

Day One: Post a photo of yourself along with fifteen facts about you.


01. I'm left handed, but I can write (chicken scratch) with my right hand.
02. I have kind of retarded phobias, one being I'm TERRIFIED to order pizza over the phone.
03. I refuse to go swimming at night because I think sharks are going to come through the drain and attack me.
04. I am scared to drive next to semi trucks.
05. I HATE HATE HATE to drive in parking garages.
06. I'm watching my dog try and hump Sonnys leg.
07. I go to school for Sonny online. 
08. I have to count what I'm doing.  (ie: when putting clothes on my son I have to count all the steps)
09. Both my thumbs dislocate and make my hands immobile at least 3 times a day.
10. My aunt is my best friend.
11. I would rather play with my son all day then go out and party.
12. Peter Pan is my ALL TIME favorite movie.
13. I am obsessed with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.
14. I can eat a whole tub of ice cream in one sitting if given the chance.
15 . I want to have one more baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment