Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Crawling, solids, & zumba

So I have been slacking on my blogs, sorry! I know you all live to read my entries. SIKE!!!!!
So yesterday we went to visit my mom since we won't be able to visit tomorrow. Anyway, we were in the playroom doing tummy time and all of a sudden Ikaika pushes his knees up and crawls backwards. Not just once, but TWICE! Me being the sap that I am, I cried a bitter sweet cry. Not a hysterical one but tears came out. He won't do it again. Haha
A lot of exciting things have been going on with Ikaika. He's growing up so much and so fast!!! We've started him on solid foods. I felt as if I wasn't feeding him enough. He'd always suck on stuff after he are. Now, I understand babies eat everything but it was a different type of chomping. We started with avocado and he LOVED it. Now were on to green beans. On Monday I'm going to go to the store and buy some fresh veggies to make our own baby food. I'm excited. He's getting such a personality it's hilarious and I am so thankful to be able to stay at home and watch him grow.
I started doing Zumba again with my aunt because I an very unhappy with the way I look. I tell you what it locks my butt! In a good way of course. I'm hoping I can stick with it and get my "hot bod" back.

Tomorrow I'm going to start the 30 pictures of me activity. Im pretty excited to do it. My good friend Nicole is doing it right now and its so fun to read, do I think it will be fun!

I'm gonna end on that now because 1) I'm tired as hell. 2) I need to sleep cause I'm going to be busy as hell tomorrow.


Xoxo
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment