Monday, November 1, 2010

monsters, drool, and boogies

So I made this blog a few months ago thinking I'd be able to maintain it. I didn't even post an entry when I made it. Haha

So let me fill you in on what's been going on. :)

This last week was a busy fun week. It was Halloween, and my birthday. We bought Ikaika the CUTEST costume. He was a little monster. I literally die every time I see him in it. And he loves it too! We were going to go trick or treating but just ended up at my aunts. Haha For my birthday we went into Vegas and I got my makeup done, had lunch at Chilis with Shell, Shannon, and Missy. ( you have to try their chicken and green chili soup, its bomb.) Then we went and hung out at my grandparents. When we came home Sonny had a cake (that he made himself) and roses waiting for me. He was very romantic. We went over to my aunt Amys and had dinner. They made us steak with sauteed mushrooms and onions, twice baked potatoes, and cream corn. It was so freakin good. It was the perfect way to spend my birthday.

I don't know what it is lately but I'm kind of distant towards my friends. I'm a big home body, I just want to hang with family and play with my bug. I have a few friends who I talk to and would love to visit more but driving to Vegas is a pain in the butt! Ikaika HATES being in his carseat. So I try to keep it to a minimum. Driving with a screaming baby is very stressful. So I don't do much.


On a side note, Ikaika is becoming such a big boy. He loves to sit up and play. He is infatuated with his hands. I give him toys to play with but he rather chomp on his hands. He LOVES his Baby Einstein videos. He will kick and smile while he watches them. Its so cute, and helpful. I get in some homework and cleaning time while he watches the videos. It's awesome.

Thats really it so far, our life is simple and we love it. I'll update more on a daily or weekly basis. Kaika is napping so I'm going to get one in too, we had a rough day yesterday. He's teething and I think hes getting a cold too so hes not happy at all.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment